Any way to stop indicator lights flashing when locking/unlocking?

StJamesBarton

I agree although I recently parked at an event where the carpark was about 5 acres! I thought then that an additional useful feature could be you press the car fob and a mast pops up from the roof and waves a flag to say " I'm over here". :giggle:

Come on VAG the b****y car does almost everything else.

Fred

Get a yellow car. Problem solved

I had this at donnington. Came out of circuit "where's my.. oh there is is"

On the walk to the car I watched a guy going up and down the rows looking for his

I did chuckle

I like that but how about adding a small helium balloon as well? :giggle:

As to the question, I don't know, but then I'm quite happy flashing for as long as I am still able. :notme:

Fred

Fred, I have actually seen something like that done, but with a normal balloon. In the wind it "flaps" around and is easy to see.

For those that are having difficulty finding their car in a large car park or strange place Carrr Matey is an excellent App for your phone, Android or iPhone.

Before leaving the car start Carrr Matey and "drop anchor". It's then easy to follow the directions given when returning to your car.
I find it great when in car parks like the NEC or county show-grounds etc that cover acres and everywhere looks the same.

Get a yellow car. Problem solved

I had this at donnington. Came out of circuit "where's my.. oh there is is"

On the walk to the car I watched a guy going up and down the rows looking for his

I did chuckle

I will NEVER get a yellow car. A few years ago I was at a Filton RIAT air show and a friend who was bald was with me. I loaned him a yellow Honda baseball cap to protect his head and then watched as the local flying insect population committed suicide by dive bombing his head!

Fred