Door sill covers

Hi,

Bought these from SuperSkoda recently for my father's Fabia.  When they arrived I was disappointed to find that you are meant to use a separate template kit to ensure that you fit them in the correct position.  I've searched on here and found a few threads where other people have fitted theirs without using the templates, but to other models (not a Fabia III).

Does anyone have these fitted to their car ?  If so, could they assist with a photo of where they should be positioned or, even better, some measurements from a reference point to one end of the cover for both front and rear ?

I fitted these myself, and used the seat fixings as a marker to get them in the same position, and I have been very happy with the result.

Technically it is not so precise where they go, and as you can never see the right and left side of the car at the same time it is impossible to see if they are aligned exactly.  WIthout remove the tape cover, try out where you would like to have the covers and try to find something in the car to align the position it with (or use a measuring tape if you want to be scientific). The most important thing when fastening is to make sure they are push all the way against the car before pressing down to fix the sill covers.