Help with noise

Hi have a skoda rooster 1.4 diesel have only had the car three weeks and my wife and I are very pleased with it but have noticed a quite humming noise when car is running just on tick over and when driving but does not get any louder with driving have had bonnet up but can not hear it under there only from inside car.Dont know if its anything to worry about have warranty on car any ideas .Also car has full history im a little confused with hand book on service schedule list book says about oil filter of haldex clutch is it for manual or only auto box

As above, could be the aircon/cabin fan. Does it do it with the ignition on and engine not running?

Is the car manual or auto and whats the mileage?

Do you have a CD in the headunit?

• 1 month later...

My 1.2SE has a slight humming and when turning the engine off the noise seems to power down. Even with the heating fan turned off it is faintly audible. I have put it down to the high pressure fuel system as I don't think the turbo is spinning on tick over. I may be wrong.

Edited by edbostan