wires through bulkhead help please

I need to run 2 x wires direct from the battery on fabia 2 into the cabin and still make sure it stays water proof. The wire is to big to run with the bonnet pull cable so can someone give me some help as I am really struggling with this as I can't find any other way.

Why run 2?

Why not run 1 wire -  and pick up an earth return from some convenient  point inside the cab?

What exactly are you going to install? - and what gauge wiring are you going to use?

Edited by 2ndskoda

The reason for 2 is. I need to run a live cable for 15amp fuse to 7 way towbar bypass relay direct from battery and I also need to install a 12v socket in the boot to run a large camping fridge hence the need for 2 cables direct from battery any help would be fantastic as I have searched every where.

Why run the towbar direct from the battery? Why not run it from the correct fuse? And dependent on your spec there's likely to be a spare fuse you can utilise for the fridge. 

If you really need a big cable then run it underneath down the tunnel. This saves removing trim and there are two fairly easily accessible rubber blanks at the back of the spare wheel well if you need to get it into the boot.

Lee8810

at 15amp rating, surely you are only using 14.010 or 14.012 wire?

Cannot really see a problem in passing this through the bulkhead at some point - just drill a additional hole in the bulkhead and get a suitable cable grommet from your local  accesssory shop- 2 minutes and the job is done. Also buy a 15amp inline fuse.

With the greatest respect - if you are unsure on how to proceed, and have doubts - go to an auto electrician. Safety first is the term that comes to mind

Edited by 2ndskoda
  • Like 1

I have no issues with wiring. Just trying to find an hole in the bulkhead so I don't have to drill another one is the issue. I have fitted and wired a TOWBAR to every car I have owned and have always managed to find a pre existing hole in the bulkhead to run it through until now.