Black Edition Tyre Pressures & Engine Oil

GreyBear

Evenin' all -

Are there any Black Edition Citigo owners out there?

Does anyone have any idea what engine oil the Skoda Citigo uses? My Black Edition is coming up to a year old now. It doesn't need topping as yet, but it I'll need to know at some point. I checked the manual but the information it gives isn't in a format I recognize. I emailed my dealer a month ago but got no reply :thumbdown:

Plus, have you any idea of the tyre pressures for a Black Edition Citigo?

Kind Regards -

GreyBear

I take it that you weren't supplied with one litre of oil in a zipped leather-look bag? Skoda were including this two years ago when mine was bought...Castrol Edge Professional Longlife 3 , 5W-30. (Although my dealer uses Mobil Super 3000 5W-30 at service time). Any oil with the following specs is fine...5W-30, ACEA C3, VW 504 00/507 00.

"Black Edition" makes no difference to tyre pressures, oil etc....it was only a trim variation.

Should say in here:

http://ws.skoda-auto.com/OwnersManualService/Data/en/Citigo_NF/05-2015/Manual/Citigo/A00_Citigo_OwnersManual.pdf

Oil page 107

Tyres start at 114 but inside the filler cap should be the right place

9708010697_7dc01ddb8d_b.jpg

I don't believe that this shows within my filler cap. I'll check again though now in case I'm going crazy. Cheers.

I take it that you weren't supplied with one litre of oil in a zipped leather-look bag? Skoda were including this two years ago when mine was bought...Castrol Edge Professional Longlife 3 , 5W-30. (Although my dealer uses Mobil Super 3000 5W-30 at service time). Any oil with the following specs is fine...5W-30, ACEA C3, VW 504 00/507 00.

"Black Edition" makes no difference to tyre pressures, oil etc....it was only a trim variation.

Cheers, buddy. Sorted.