Octavia 2.0tdi Elegance Upgrades

Hello All,

I have recently taken delivery of 13 plate current shape 2.0tdi Octavia in Elegance trim in race blue with the optional 18" wheels and heated front seats, I am very impressed with the car and all its spec, I have previously owned 2 Vrs diesels in the past and know that Skoda's are great cars and good quality.

I would like to know if there are any easy extras that could be retro fitted that I could consider doing to further enhance the car.

I would love to have the heated front screen & adaptive cruise control but can only assume these would be costly trying to retro fit, does any of you guys know if the exterior mirrors fitted to the L&K model dim the same as the rear view mirror and if so would this be an easy job.

Also could you guys advise if the dealer can code any extras for example cornering fogs and having the passenger mirror dip function when selecting reverse gear to help when parking.

Your thoughts are much appreciated.

Regards

Mr B

Cornering fogs can be done via VCDS, although mine were coded in factory. I have the same car, have fitted Eibach Pro Kit springs and Bilstein B4 dampers, lowered it 35mm front, 30mm rear, cost about £500 incl fitting, also had Superskoda rear lip spoiler fitted, about £70 plus £100 paint and fitting at a proper body shop and they debadged it too! Was thinking about black glass fogs, can be had via Superskoda, they only factory option with xenons, also rear glass tint, but looking to part ex after Xmas so decided not to throw any more cash at it!

As the fog lights have quite a wide spread off to the side, it does make a noticable difference when you do a tight turn in the dark. I'm not sure I'd pay the factory option cost, but if you can find someone with VCDS to turn them on for a tenner it's well worth it.

I had them on my last car and keep meaning to get them enabled on my Octavia.

• Like 1