Skoda 5 day complimentry insurance.

M12MKD

So I just sorted out the 5 day free cover for the new car. And as part of this they give you a quote for a year's premium......wait for it.

£1492.43 for a year!!

:sick:  wft!!!

Needless to say I declined the offer!

Very wise :)

Indeed considering else where slightly modified with the other half as a provisional driver is less than half that!........The price above was on a standard car with just myself as the only driver.

Though the chap on the other end of the phone also had a chuckle about the price.

• Like 1

So I just sorted out the 5 day free cover for the new car. And as part of this they give you a quote for a year's premium......wait for it.

£1492.43 for a year!!

:sick:  wft!!!

Needless to say I declined the offer!

When I got mine in 2011 it was 7 days and got a very scary complimentary quote also. Shame that Skoda's prices have gone up so much, but poor to see the free cover dropped to 5 days. I know it's only really a convenience thing to get it registered, but still.... 

• Like 1