Servicing (again)

ect

i bought my 4x4 14 months ago from new & have covered just 7500 miles (very short runs to work) , does anyone think i should get it serviced now ?. i read the thread by rondo about servicing & due to the low mileage i,ll be waiting years for the reminder as it seems some owners have waited a while & have covered a load more miles than me . ...........

regds ect;)

I also have a 4X4 which as now done about 7100 miles in 18 months. My type of driving is kinder than yours for the car and I am sticking with variable servicing (I am a believer in it). That said, if I did mainly very short journeys I might have opted to have the car serviced after 1 year.

Q - I would thought your runs down to Dorset & Wales would help to flush the system from contaminants built up during short stints? Personally, I'm a 60 a day man (miles) and have to stick to the 10000 mile schedule - means a service every six months at the latest. :(