Skip to content

200ps Diesel vs 190ps Petrol - Superb mk3 facelift post 2021

Featured Replies

Hi,

Looking to replace my now wearing 2017 superb sel exec 150ps diesel manual which has almost 170k miles on it. I am UK based and am looking at either the 200ps diesel or 190ps petrol options, as I have struggled to find an alternative comparable car to the superb. I am finding that there are more 190ps petrols available than the 200ps diesel available second hand. I would consider a stage 1 for either too. Looking to get one that's post 2021 with around 50k miles and likely run it to around 150k miles (similar to my existing car).

Are there any red flags to say no to either of the options?

Probably would look toward the Sportline trim this time too. Annual mileage is around 20-25k miles.

Edited by MrRich

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 2

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.