Because I'm a retard

Sandford23

Hi all

Can't seem to use the search function properly.

Is there any chance someone can point me in the direction of converting tt front seats to fit and Ibiza cupra rear seats to fit.

Help would be muchly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What year Cupra Seats? I will try and find a link and post it l.

I'm not 100% sure what year. They are half leathers with cupra written on the middle bits of the seats if that helps

Mk4 Ibiza seats are a direct fit :)

And I thought these were a direct fit but where my vrs seats slot on to a small pole that's part of the car the cupra seats can't as there's poles sticking out either side of the seats

Sounds like Mk5 which will need fabrication to fit. I had the same issue but with a set of rear polo seats. http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/289652-audi-a1-sport-seats-into-my-mk1-vrs/?fromsearch=1

The most I could find when I was contemplating trying it.

Did you fit the polo seats in the end or not?

Oh right. Well the problem I've got with the cupra seats is there's a bar sticking out of both sides of the seat.

Whereas on my white vrs seats there's only a bar coming out of one side and a hole the other side as the vrs seats slot onto a bar fixed in the "middle" of the car floor.

0540bef8966bf259fa7d5b6e8b51881c.jpg

These are the seats I've got so are they mk4 or mk5 Ibiza seats, does anyone know?

4b614763e91f6f6d30117f6b56c4e56a.jpg

As stated in earlier post this bar at the base of the backrest is what's stopping these from being a straight fit.

They are definitely not Mk4 seats. Mk4 seats are virtually identical to Mk1 Fabia seats and a straight fit.

Edit: You could strip the covers off and fit them to the Fabia internals. I think this has been done with Golf seats by PastyBoy?