Anyone ordered a SE Business Combi ?

RickTT

Was just having a look at one of these and was wondering if anyone has ordered a SE Business Combi ?

Seems a nice spec, (excluding the missing LED highlights). -

Are we talking around 3 months build time at the moment ?

Thanks

I have, via Freedom contracts on a PCH. Like you it seemed a great spec and value, though it does miss the good headlights. I might change for some xenons to spruce them up a bit as a cheap solution. 

Build time - finger in the air. I ordered on 6 August and was told 12-14 weeks. I had an update from Freedom a few weeks ago saying it was expected mid-November, but then Skoda UK told me week 50 unconfirmed build (meaning 2016 delivery), im having Freedom double check as ill be pretty p*ssed off having to wait until next year.

wheels1_zpsio0dcwlh.png

Well... i was just trying to decide which i liked... looks like thats changed now then..

Cant say i dis-like them really.. .. but they cant increase to 18's as that will affect the BIK more so on the business model

Edited by RickTT