Squeek! what squeek?

I fitted a pair of 'Powerflex' anti roll bar bushes today.

And at last, no more squeek everytime a drive over a road that's not like a bowling alley.

AND, no more nocking when I drive down the unmade road where I live - bonus.

I'm off over the 'Cat and Fiddle' tomorrow to see family. This should give them a good test. I will give some fedback once they have bedded in.

The whole thing took about two hours to do. The first hour was taken up trying to remove one wheel! Ended up using a sledge hammer to urge the wheel off!

If anyone wants to know how to fit new ARB bushes, just ask. It was pretty easy, even at 0 degC.

Octavia 4x4 at 64000 miles

Replaced front anti-roll bar bushes - wife stops feeling queasy on B roads

Replaced rear anti-roll bar bushes - handling getting back to how it was on pre-sale demo

Replaced front anti roll bar drop links - front end of car very poised on twisty roads

Replaced one rear anti roll bar drop ling ( the other is 18,000 miles old) - big grin.

All replacement parts from Skoda dealer

Down side is I still have an intermittent rattle from the rear which is audible on straight bumpy roads up to 45 mph. I think its still there at higher speeds but drowned by other noises- so is it time to replace the other rear drop link or is it something more expensive ?