better that your BWM

I was in West End on the Saturday of launch weekend. I was looking at your car in the showroom, but Kevin told me it was just sold. All they could offer me was the SE in grey, but that was the same colour as my own MK2 and I really wanted the SE-L. I evently (after looking at a A Class and Mazda 6) ordered a SE-L 1.4TSI 150 from Henrys in Glasgow.

How do you find the DCC.

In Sport it is firmer than the standard car.  In normal it is a little softer.  In comfort it is similar to an old hydropneumatic Citroen (GS/CX/DS/XM etc).  It just wafts along as if the bumps etc were not there.  It's excellent for motorway driving.  Don't forget there is also a User defined option so  you can set it up the way you want.

• Like 4

In Sport it is firmer than the standard car.  In normal it is a little softer.  In comfort it is similar to an old hydropneumatic Citroen (GS/CX/DS/XM etc).  It just wafts along as if the bumps etc were not there.  It's excellent for motorway driving.  Don't forget there is also a User defined option so  you can set it up the way you want.

I literally just called my dealer to change Heated rear seats (£200) and Sirius wheels (£650) for the DCC (£750, so a £100 saving).

After reading what you said GuernseyDonkey I was more than sold to opt for the DCC! It's just so much easier to trust knowing that you have the car and have tried it out!

So that's DCC. What does Drive Mode do - just alter throttle response etc?

Good to hear a first hand experience of DCC.  I like the sound of that!

Yes, changes the responsiveness of the engine, steering, climate control and DSG box (if fitted).

So turns the fan up on the climate to make it sound like you are going faster, like it  :rofl:

• Like 3