Fabia Vrs for sale needs work

Patriot1

For sale is my fabia Vrs, long story but here goes (no laughing),

I changed the oil filter the other week as I had a spare one at home thinking I'd give it an oil and filter change when I had time. Unfortunately the box that had the oil filter in had the lid missing (cardboard), unbeknown to me a flipping side light bulb had got into it at some point that I didn't know about. Anyways to cut a long story short it starved the turbo feed pipe thus knackering my turbo

I removed the old turbo and tried to get a new one before I had an operation to plate my collarbone back together, this didn't happen so I ended up having to do it after my operation (2wk after). I've put it all back together but sure as **** it's gone again most probably as I hadn't checked the feed pipe??

I fit a new radiator and egr cooling pipe to it a few weeks back and it's also had the silly matrix pipes that go into the bulkhead replaced with the one piece plastic pipe.

The car runs out of MOT tomorrow (4th)

It had new discs and pads 2months ago.

Reasonable condition with one or two scratches.

Rear bumper was replaced and sprayed.

Drivers seat has the usual hole in it.

Only done 107,000.

There is a strange small dent on the n/s sill, no idea how it happened and there's no paint missing around it?

I'm looking to sell it as simply don't have the money or health to fix it

Looking for £1000 ono

Attached Thumbnails