Favorit/felcia genral questions. (help me save it)

Indigomew,

Sorry to hear the car is being scrapped. I might be interested in the rear parcel shelf if its the type with 6 "tray" indentations rather than 3, and it's in good, undamaged condition. 

Let me know please. :)

Anything else you want? I have two alternator and starter motors (one set is already out the car and looks pretty good) , all the tail light covers are like new. Headlights are good, dashboard is good. I have new slave cylinders, spare wheel is in the boot and has never been used. 

In my country the state pays $300 for any car that still runs and gets to designated locations to collect.

Alternatively, we pull out the engine, the gearbox, strip the car of all good parts and sell the body for steel.

Start stripping the good parts off the car before winter comes. With some help from a friend that has the right tools, it's a half day job. I wouldn't toss the engine, there is a parts shortage already. A head gasket job is piece of cake for some buyers. In time you'll get more money on parts than the value of the car as a whole.

IgtHqGj.jpg

Edited by RicardoM

The issue is I live at home! Haha family are ok with a car sitting there as long as it has future prospects however not so much when it's on its deathbed. Same goes for the engine. I will pull the front brakes off and if know one wants to claim the rest it will have to go.