Carista app turning off auto door lock/anti hijack feature

Has anyone had any success doing this?

I've set the option in Carista for the doors not to lock when moving, and saved it. But the car just won't seem to accept the change.

I can't see any other option that would affect it

ac059bdfc6beb6aebc9763e71ee54808.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a private car it is a useful feature, but using it as a taxi it's just a nuisance.

Every time I pull up outside someone's house or on the rank, I have to remember to press the unlock button or I have people swinging on my door handles.

Suppose I will have to just wait until I have a reason to go to dealers and then get them to do it with their computer, just can't understand why all the other things I've done with carista work perfectly but this one won't take affect

Some of these setting changes can be hit and miss - it took me several goes over multiple days to get speed-sensitive wipers actually enabled with Carista. Got there eventually, but car kept bouncing it at first.

I like the feature as it saves me booting people out because I'm not for them. Joys of private hire over taxi.

My speed sensitive wipers are enabled but they don't work, need to play about with it again

Lol yeah, speed sensitive wipers worked first time. So did all the other things like large MPH speedo, tear drop wipe, dial staging etc.

I've tried about 20 times now to get it to accept the setting of not locking the doors when moving.

It keeps saving it in the app, but just won't take affect.

Looks like I will have to admit defeat on this one.