Amundsen + coding problems

sheppardnias

Hi

I am trying to code my 2013 Amundsen+ non DABS headunit to accept a reversing camera.  It from a Skode Superb 2 pre FL car.  I have VCDS and upto now have never had any issues making coding changes.  What I am seeing here is when I change anything in coding that the change is accepted according to VCDS but is then not present in the Stereo.

I have added in the reversing camera option several times in bit 4, accepted it into the system only to find that the code goes back to how it was before.  I have tried removing power to the unit after making the change but it makes no difference.

Has anyone else had issues changes codes in an Amundsen+, this is driving me crazy now.  I even disconnected the battery for 5 minutes only to face warning lights for steering assist staring at me until I started driving the car, it shouldn't be this hard....

Any help or thoughts greatly appreciated.

Steve

I thought it was byte 3, bit 6 for RVC support on the RNS315/Amundsen+ or at least a quick google shows that to be the case.

I think you might also need to check byte 0, bit 5 of park assist (module 10) too.

Yes my mistake.  It is the 4th block bit 6 that needs changing..  Although my description was wrong the point I coded was correct, not that it helped.

I have got it working now though.  I changed my VCDS software from 14.10.2 back to 12.12.3 and the stereo is changing now.  There is nothing to see that is different, it always said coding accepted but today it really is accepted. 

Hopefully now things should start to work.......