Fabia vRS SE Mk1 2007

michalko82

haha I was actually looking at the i10... as I do 10-20mph 90% of the time these days.

But if the Fabia goes I'm getting IQ...ugly, but parks on 50p

Sorry pal, the Mondeo is opposite to what I need... I'm after a tiny shoe box

Hers has only done 12k, still has 18 months warranty left on it.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Think she would kill me if I came home with another one. Would need to get rid of my VRs first too probably. Really want an se though.. I could buy yours first sell mines after .... decisions

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, have had a couple of fabias now, both 1.4 petrol but wife started motorway commute and needs more power. Was after unadulterated vrs for lower insurance premiums. Live in south Manchester and would like visit if its not sold already.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi pal, come over and have a look (or test drive).

the uprated exhaust system is on the insurance.

Still got it as there are soooo many dreamers out there...

PM me or call 07851364004

cheers,

Mike

• 2 months later...

The car is for sale again (just having new rear brakes discs&pads fitted in 2 weeks time...it was the only advisory item)

Current mileage 135K and price dropped to £3 k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!    yes £3K for an SE with FSH and lovely condition. I have found a car I really want at a good price so need the cash before it's sold.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi lads,  I guess the car is for sale. I sort of forgot about it and just keep driving her...   (as I can't decide between Z4 Coupe or 130i LE)

Just had rear discs and pads and one caliper replaced last Saturday (24/09/2016)...all documented. The car is spot on ...  come and see

• 2 months later...