Which Dealer in the South has a manual demonstrator?

Hi All,

Really keen on the new Superb hatch (possibly in SE Business spec as this offers incredible value) but I'd really like to test drive a manual version of the car. Does anyone know of a Dealer in the South who has one? I've called a few near me (in Sussex/Kent) but all only have demonstrators with DSG boxes.I'd be happy to travel a bit further to actually get a test drive.

Thanks

At launch Garlands at Aldershot had both a geared hatch and an auto estate. It might be a bit too far to drive for you - but they'll certainly look after you if you make the trip.

It's worth giving them a call. I'm delighted with the L&K DSG Estate I got from them a week ago and their customer care.

Thanks for that revneth. I've called Garlands today - the estate demonstrator has the manual 'box. Can't wait to test drive it! Enjoy your L&K DSG estate - fantastic car.