2nd to 3rd gear no power

Very strange fault i have found with my vrs

Ifear it se I really give it some in 2nd then go into 3rd gems like I have no power and takes some time to build back up. If driving normally then all is fine only when i'm very near the rev limiter.

I have only noticed it in 2nd a couple of times but have a track day coming up soon and would like it sorted, didn't know if anyone else had any similar problems

My car is on a stage 1 remap and it holding boost any-other time very very well around 20psi (ish)

Not sure if its something in the map and I should try changing gear sooner, think I'm changing around 7000

any help would be good, have only also checked for fault codes with obd

Thanks

Mine does that too but im putting it down to my exhaust blow between the downpipe and middle section, id suggest have a good look around the exhaust and if you can have a smoke test done on the charge pipes as u may have a boost leak, if its not those it could be your boost valve but id scan the ecu first before going that route.

I aint looked into mine as I have new exhaust and intercooler lined up but I am also going to service my dump valve (a forge 007p) as if thats not sealing right the boost will cut to save over spinning the turbo.