Rear window lock

Jimbling

Since I have had the car the drivers door module has been broke, so the car would lock it's self even if the drivers door has been opened.

so I have replaced the module so that now works but the rear window lock/child locks for the Windows has never worked, is this a separate module ? All the windows work but this is the only function that doesn't work, anybody any ideas ?

Cheers Ken

Could be down to the normal water ingress problems on the drives side window mechanism or broken wires in between the drivers door and the A pillar or even the switch on the drivers door for controlling everything.

As Phil says switch in the unit is pretty common. Mine didn't work either, can find used ones for a tenner usually, just make sure they light up green before buying. Cleaning the switch never solved mine unfortunately.