Headlight bulbs

Smit

Hey guys I have a octavia mk2 vrs and I need a headlight bulb (main headlight not high beam) what bulb is required and how on earth do I change the bulb the access looks very limited

Pls help me

Edited by Smit

To replace the bulbs you remove the headlight,its a easy job,undo the plastic nut,pull the lever next to each headlight & pull the headlight out & un plug the wiring & remove the rear cover & the bulb securing clip then remove the bulb. If you look in the technical guides in the octavia section there is a "how to" with pictures,i dont know how to put a link on here to it but somebody may do so for you. 

what bulb is required?

Mikey Vrs told you how to change them. Simply drive to some car shop, remove headlights, take the dead bulb with you and salesman will find the right one for you.

You may take 2 just in case. Usually they aren't expensive and you can keep one for the future.