got a result

ect

a week or so ago i posted about being stung by a local dealer as regards to replacement coil packs . as i stated i phoned skoda uk and to cut along story short booked me into a skoda dealer who made out a report and it seems like i,m getting

a week or so ago i posted about being stung by a local dealer as regards to replacement coil packs . as i stated i phoned skoda uk and to cut along story short booked me into a skoda dealer who made out a report and it seems like i,m getting

I think it's only your fault if you never had your car serviced at a skoda dealer?

If you have had it serviced at a skoda dealer,then they should 've checked the coil packs at time of service......I had a problem getting mine replaced by skoda.

My car is imported(Ireland) and was just 3 years old.Sylk Skoda Macclesfield didn't change them(imported car they said - Total Cr#p).Got it all sorted after lots of calls.If your car has been serviced at skoda dealer,then they should've changed them.