no go all show monte carlo

GO05EJR

Gave my wheels a quick lick of gloss black to see how they look, am happy with them so full professional dip it is ha, heightened up again as to low, changing Tyre from 205 40 to 215 40 17 then will reset up slightly lower and even as back is up a touch

Was thinking of selling car but owed a year now and its been mint so think new interior is on the cards next year, remap and exhaust and new head unit

All comments welcome

Looks nice, similar hight to mine on Bilstein's. I think it's around 50mm lower on the front and 55mm rear and it's still driveable, doesn't catch all the speed bumps every time :D

Interior is on my list as well... I'm going to leather the door cards and suede the roof lining and look for a different set of seats.

I've got ibiza sport seats in now which are a million times better than my standard ones.