Fabia vrs pedal vibration

Hello wondering if someone can help, I've got a vibration coming through the accelerator pedal and can feel it on the gearknob and remaining pedals, the cars had a genuine clutch and flywheel, a gearbox recon, dog bone mount, I can't really tell if the gearbox mount is worn, best way to describe is sometime if you dip the clutch pedal to change gear it's like a clunk

I don't think it's a gearbox or flywheel issue as they have been maintained, I did notice sometimes when you get the vibration at roughly 2000 rpm and press the pedal, if you rev the car back up to 2000 rpm with the clutch dipped it's near enough gone, it's not as harsh at lower speeds but if you floor it for example in 2nd gear it can be really harsh when you lift off, anyone got any advice?

Many thanks in advance

[emoji2]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

There all fine has been there before all work was carried out, bit of a strange one, hard to pin point.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Bit of a stop gap to reduce the vibration. You could fit a rubber cover over the pedal - it wouldnt look brilliant but it would help to dampen some of the vibration prior to hitting your foot. I've considered doing it in mine.