Hands free help needed

Guys, I need your help here please.

My hands free has stopped working properly. I have a 2ltr SEL spec Octavia with the standard head unit I forget it's name but it starts with an A. The phone shows connected when I try to call anyone, but I get no sound, either when people ring me or I ring them. For the love of god I've tried looking up in the hand book but can't see the answer. Is there a mute button somewhere that I may have pressed and left on?

Hope someone can help cos if I go back to the dealer and ask him to look at it, and it's just a button press I'm going to look more silly than I do normally.

Thanks

Mick

Depends on the phone, but some have a "bluetooth" volume (as well as ringer and normal call volumes) - I know my Windows phone (Nokia Lumia something) does.  Try calling voicemail or something and pressing the volume UP button on the phone during the call as well as on the car?

Amundsen is the Nav unit ;)

Guess try reseting the Amundsen - i think you can do this by holding the on/off button in for 10 seconds.

Maybe worth doing factory reset to clear everything.

Also there was a bluetooth update available i while back depending on your VIN http://updateportal.skoda-auto.com

Thanks I did the re set to factory and then re set everything and I'm back in hands free mode once more.

The re set to factory settings worked for me too

Nice one, glad its sorted :-)

Same problem again today factory reset doesn't cure problem this time any ideas

Have you seen if theres the bluetooth upgrade on the update portal for your car?