What front lip/splitter are people using

walkerbluevrs

I am looking at getting a front lip fitted to my 2010 octavia vrs and I was just wondering which ones people are using? any pictures of them fitted would be great too.......

I look forward to any replies :thumbup:  :thumbup:

cheers for replies, I will post pics up once I get one. Quite like the rear diffuser also, anybody out there got one of these fitted??

not into the bodykit scene anymore (bit old for that) but these seem like subtle mods to enhance overall aggressiveness appearance of the car

• Like 1

cheers for replies, I will post pics up once I get one. Quite like the rear diffuser also, anybody out there got one of these fitted??

not into the bodykit scene anymore (bit old for that) but these seem like subtle mods to enhance overall aggressiveness appearance of the car

This is the one I liked the look of.... but I never went for it in the end....

octavia-rs2-4933b49e5c415.jpg

I think that is the one I am also looking at, would like to get them carbon wrapped also. why didnt you go for it ? 

At the time they were almost impossible to source; and if you could get one - the price was astronomical!

So I opted not to bother and ended up changing car completely in the end.

Superskoda too:

http://www.superskoda.com/octavia-ii/rear-bumpers/

Hydro dipping is very good. Guy at work does it on the side. Sheets cost around £5 upto £10 on what you want then roughly £10 for the liquid. He has done few basic flat bits like interior panels. But did his gf's mini wing mirror caps the other day. They look amazing.

As with everything prep is key.

Sent from my Galaxy S5

• Like 1

Fitted this diffuser last weekend:post-48024-0-65792500-1450298212_thumb.jpeg

Am looking at the rear diffuser on superskoda, and probably getting wheels done in black.

Just had roof re - wrapped and spoiler too.

Will post some pics when it's clean

• Like 1