Best place to get AP coilers

HarrisVRS

as the title says I'm now looking to purchase some AP coilers but unsure of the best place to get them. would anyone recommend and other makes or would you go for the AP's. have a budget of 350 ideally. many thanks

Go check out the forum sponsors section. Plenty of choices and prices.

I went with KW V1's. Twice the price of the AP's but I've had plenty of people pass comment about how good they are including a member off here who decided with shocks and springs rather than coilovers.

Not sure if they've been rebranded now though :p

Go check out the forum sponsors section. Plenty of choices and prices.

I went with KW V1's. Twice the price of the AP's but I've had plenty of people pass comment about how good they are including a member off here who decided with shocks and springs rather than coilovers.

Not sure if they've been rebranded now though :p

AP's are made by KW but it's like their mid range set of coilovers, reasonably priced and perfect for every day driving