Interior temperature warms up and then goes cold .... what's the fix?

I've an '08 VRS and an unusual issue started just before Christmas and is starting to really p!ss me off.

The interior temperature of the car gets up to whatever I set it for and will stay hot for about half an hour and after that the inside of the car starts to feel cold.

The fan stays running but it seems like the vents all shut off and virtually no air comes into the car.

The record button isn't pressed and the temperature dials don't get touched, it just stops letting heat into the car.

I doubt I'm the first to have this issue so what's the fix for this?

Had that a couple of times on ours and I reckon its a sticking flap in the heating system. If you have dual climate try resetting the motors a few times... Ignition on then press and hold Economic whilst pressing the bottom left (or maybe bottom right) of the four buttons in the middle of the climate controls. Should go through a check test and calibration of the flaps. Do that a few times and you may find it all frees up and works OK again.