Superb II Security access code?

Insanesnapshot

It's not a vcds, it's very similar software wich I testing, and on my work computer( snap-on) requires code, I try for another skoda, no need this code, but for my own car superb, need it, example( from chanel 01 till 11 ask code, for some dashboard adaptation ask access code.

For normal adaptations and changes there is no code required when using VCDS.

It is required for certain basic settings and adaptations to be done but changing things in the comfort control module or the normal adaptations in the instrument cluster (disable seat belt chime, MPG adjustment etc) requires no access code.

But for basic settings required. Later I can tell exactly, where requires, I spent yesterday all day on internet, forums, but I can't find any information:( most what I want to do, is basic settings for ECM,( but ,,, till now I losing:( )

The codes can change depending on module and even software version installed so if I were you I'd contact the manufacturer of your scan tool or the distributed you purchased it from and ask for support.

Alternatively, if you mentioned where you are a local member with VCDS might be able to help too. It will only show security codes when connected to a module that requires them, even then they only tend to be for common procedures (as deemed by ross-tech) so it might not have the one you're looking for and will definitely need connecting to the car in question to give you a fighting chance.

Not the answer you were hoping for but hopefully helps.

Try 12233.

I have a feeling that's the code for all PD engines. That's the one I used when adjusting my idle speed.

If it doesn't work then it won't do any harm just won't work and you have to leave it 10 mins before trying again I think.

Not all cars can have their idle speed changed though. Depends on the ECU type (EDC16 I'm guessing on the Superb). I have a feeling you won't be able to adjust it on your car.

Edited by Phil-E