octavia vrs mk1 goodies

retroboost83

hi guys i have for sale the following 

fk coilover kit with poly top mounts 6 months old £120 collected  (sold)

mitchi catch can has been painted silver by previous owner £25 collected £30 posted i also have a couple of new 19mm connectors for this (sold)

brand new s2000 filter £10 collected (sold)

k03s exhaust manifold totally crack free so ideal to replace your cracked one or even to send to badger5 for porting if running a hybrid turbo £20 collected £26 delivered.

perfect working order 06A 145 710 N recirc valve £16 collected £20 delivered

i also purchased the following from clive at cn tuning in december which are still with him at his unit so would need collecting from bracknell (berkshire) as he doesnt offer delivery. most of you will know him from on here or over on facebook so easy enough to sort a date/time for collection

full wellycooler set up £200 all correct piping etc etc for mk1 vrs 

whiteline rear arb £100 (sold)

i am located in stoke on trent 

payment by cash on collection or via paypal for delivery

Edited by retroboost83
  • Like 1

Hi pal I'm definitely interested in the coilovers, it would help if I could come over and purchase them on pay day on the 28th. I had to spend £160 repairing my daily driver today so bit skint. Otherwise I might be able to sort something else sooner at a push.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I 100% need a set for my nurburgring trip later this year, and I am a man of my word. Just got to keep this a secret from the boss lady that's all lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

right fellas just want to clear this up regarding the wellycooler and whiteline rear arb

these are collection only from clive at cn tuning in bracknell berkshire, he is not always down the unit and doesnt have the time to be waiting about for couriers to turn up etc, so if your prepared for a little road trip for some bargain parts then all you have to is arrang with clive a date/time best for you both and then send me payment over for whatever you have :) 

hope this clears that up as iv had quite a few inboxes asking for delivery or arranging own courier 

im considering going to collect the wellycooler kit and whiteline rear arb from clive next weekend as its becoming a right pain to sort anything out, if i do so then it will be available to collect from me in stoke on trent or i can offer delivery for around £10 for rear arb and £15 for wellycooler kit