SE Business 1.6 Greenline

yes they are out, released for order late Nov / Dec if i remember correctly.

is the spec on the greenline and SE Business the same ?  Apart from the rear combi spoiler and wheels ?

yes they are out, released for order late Nov / Dec if i remember correctly.

is the spec on the greenline and SE Business the same ? Apart from the rear combi spoiler and wheels ?

I understand the order books are open, but are there any on the road yet? I haven't read anything myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered an Octy business Greenline estate with no extras at the beginning of November - delivery due end Feb.

I had a seat 1.6 Leon for a while as a hire car - really enjoyed it and happy I've gone for the 1.6 in the octy instead of the 2.0.

Not sure what the Superb would be like with the extra bulk but suspect if you're not in a rush it will be fine.

When I enquired at the local dealer last week, their systems have the 1.6 models being built in only 9 weeks as opposed to 11-13 for the 2.0 models.

I'm interested in this engine combination for BIK reasons. It's between the new Superb and a Volvo V60 D2.

I ordered an Octy business Greenline estate with no extras at the beginning of November - delivery due end Feb.

I had a seat 1.6 Leon for a while as a hire car - really enjoyed it and happy I've gone for the 1.6 in the octy instead of the 2.0.

Not sure what the Superb would be like with the extra bulk but suspect if you're not in a rush it will be fine.

I think that although the Superb weighs more ( 200kg or so ) the 1.6 in the superb is 120bhp against the 110 of the octavia so doubt there will be much difference ??

When I enquired at the local dealer last week, their systems have the 1.6 models being built in only 9 weeks as opposed to 11-13 for the 2.0 models.

I'm interested in this engine combination for BIK reasons. It's between the new Superb and a Volvo V60 D2.

I ordered mine 2nd week of November & was quoted 12 weeks for delivery & as of last week it was still on schedule to be delivered early Feb ( according to the Lease Company ). Will see shortly I guess !!