Flaky Bluetooth connection?

I have my smart ultra 6 phone paired with the Columbus in my sel exec. Occasionally but typically at least once or twice during a 10 minute phone call I temporarily lose call connection and the radio cuts in yet the call is not disconnected on the phone; it is still active. After a split second it will reconnect on the Columbus. It also results in the Columbus thinking its a new call and shows 2 calls active on screen to the same person.

Feels like a bug to me and this never happened with my Amundsen Bluetooth in my 2012 Octavia. Anyone else experienced these issues? Any ideas?

My Columbus system has an issue of dropping Bluetooth connection when on calls. They same with both an android and windows phone.

My friend experiences exactly the same thing with his new Passat, which may be a coincidence or a problem with the VAG software.

Anyway my cars booked in for the 26th, they've promised to reload the Columbus software, I don't know if there is a patch that's been released