cisbo parking sensors

Hello vrs type kiddies,

just got round to fitting cisbo parking sensors, they dont work! I get the confirmation beep and then 4 beeps which seems to indicate that "sensor D" / all of em are duff (according to the manual). All soldered joints no scotch locks!. Is there any way of testing the sensors to make sure?. i get a steady twelve volts from the power lead, (tried connecting the yellow "acc" lead to, makes no difference) stumped? (Bought em a a couple of months back so the vendor is unlikly to be interested). anyone got any ideas?

Hi mate.

I have the same kit. I didn't even soldered the cables just opened the side of the black connector of the lights place new cables there (red next to blue, black next to brown) and clipped back. Not a professional job but Working from the first minute for me and still good. [emoji4]

• 8 months later...