Fabia vRS Mk 1 - PD160 intake, standard suspension, roof bars/rack + odds

*tim*

Well the Fabia vRS has gone :sweat: but its been replaced by a Leon Fr 184 :D so you lucky people have the chance to buy some used tat I've now got lying about.

PD160 intake pipe (both bits) ---- £60 + £5 postage
Both parts included 6LL 129 618 & 6LL 129 621, even comes in the original Seat bag that they were delivered in.

OEM roof rack / roof bars ---- £50 collected
Used once to take a surfboard to Cornwall for a holiday. Good condition comes with 4 keys, torque hex wrench, instruction manual and some odd strips of rubber...

Fabia vRS standard springs and dampers ---- £70 collected
Removed after 3 years and 33k miles so plenty of life left in them still. Ideal if you're going back to standard or replacing your tired suspension.

Silver fog light surrounds L & R (the painted bits) ---- £10 + £4 postage
Taken off and replaced with black ones. Probably not a lot of demand for these.

Miscellaneous / deal sweeteners
OEM silver paint and lacquer kit / Mann oil filter sealed in box / anything else I find.... I can include one item for free if helps to sweeten any deal. Whilst stock lasts :notme:

Collection items can be collected from Ipswich or Norwich. Or I'll be traveling from Ipswich to Buttermere, Cumbria, next weekend, so can meet en-route or in the Lakes. I really can't be bothered to arrange postage of the larger items, but I'm happy for you to arrange your own courier if you'd like.

Any questions, or if you want photos please ask.

Tim

Edited by *tim*