Zaino products

andyb_sv

I think I've been doing far too much reading over on DW but has anyone used any Zaino products?

I'm looking at the Z2/Z5 Polish then the Z6, Z7 shampoo and Z8. Only drawback is they se to be a bit finicky with regards to times between layering and ambient temperature when applying the product.

I'm beginning to think it may be best to stick with one main manufacturer for most products then dabble with the odd thing that these my eye, otherwise I'll end up with shelves full of pretty bottles :)

Hi Andy,

I've used the Z6 gloss Enhancer Detail Spray & the Z7 shampoo and been very impressed. If they are anything to go by the rest of the range should be very good.

Hope this helps.

Karl.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi

I have used most of the range & it is very good & gives great results. The Z2 is a great sealant (it says polish on the bottle, bloody Yanks lol). You can multi layer it straight away if you use the ZFX accelerator kit. The Z6 is a great QD, it often wins awards. The Z8 can be used over the Z2 to add a little more gloss & it makes the panel very slick after use.

Happy spending/detailing :)

• Like 3

Oh bugger, hoped you'd all say it's overrated as it costs more than most ranges..... Ahh well :) Reviews to come once I've got myself sorted.

Haha sorry mate. It's well worth spending on! You won't be disappointed. Great advice from Trevor above too! Might check the rest of the range out myself at some point!

Look forward to your reviews Andy!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hi Andy,

I've used the Z6 gloss Enhancer Detail Spray & the Z7 shampoo and been very impressed. If they are anything to go by the rest of the range should be very good.

Hope this helps.

Karl.

Took your advice Karl.... Got some Z6 ordered

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You won't be disappointed mate!

Just tidying up the garage yesterday after you guys had left; then i remembered i had the new bottle of Z6 there to test!

Would have been a good chance to test this as a final finish on the Merc AMG - doh!!! :wall:

• Like 1

Just tidying up the garage yesterday after you guys had left; then i remembered i had the new bottle of Z6 there to test!

Would have been a good chance to test this as a final finish on the Merc AMG - doh!!! :wall:

I totally forgot about you buying that actually!

Another wash and dry and apply a coat, you have to now! [emoji12]

• Like 1

I totally forgot about you buying that actually!

Another wash and dry and apply a coat, you have to now! [emoji12]

Very true - that's the plan buddy.... getting it dirty and emptying another tank of Shell's best V-power this week!

So either Friday after work or Saturday morning i'll wash and run over it with Z6 :thumbup:

• Like 2