Genuine Skoda Fabia VRS lowering springs part number

Ant FR

As I will have extended warranty on my fab and intend on doing a fair few ring laps this year in it since no trace car anymore I wanted to bang on some lowering springs, but would like the genuine Skoda ones so no arguing on warranty, I know they are eibach made but does anybody have th part number from Skoda and also any pics of one using them.

Cheers

Barely any warranty issues due to springs these 5 years. Especially at the price Tech1e quoted for the Eibachs I would definitely go for the H&R ones, 50% more drop (that this car desperately needs) and great performance. -20mm is simply not doing it on this car.

How old are the dampers on the car?

If you are going to drop it more than 20mm you might as well put fresh upgrades on.

As newbie69 says about Warranty,

what kind of Warranty Rejection are you concerned with, suspension, 

or is it Engine / Gearbox / Driveshafts etc ?

i just want a small drop and yeah i may as well keep it warranty friendly.  Just to make it look a little lower nothing major and i really do not want to affect ride height mega.  both my track cars i just sold were silly low and i know driving them on ferries and over speed ramps was a nightmare.  Especially the 328i which was dropped 70mm......lol

IMG_2989.jpg

• Like 1

I hate slammed cars and I can assure you the H&R ones will make it look as it was supposed to be from factory, nothing silly. I simply say it cos with the Eibach you pay full price for half the benefit. You can see it for yourself by digging up some old threads showing how the car looks like on Eibachs and H&R.

Edited by newbie69