****SOLD***** Audi 5 spoke 17" Alloy Wheels

RichieJ

I am selling my Audi 5 spoke alloy wheels that have winter tyres fitted to them. These are 17' alloys which come fitted to A4 and A6 models. They have a PCD fit of 5 x 112 and a offset of ET 45. Size is 7.5J X 17. These have previously been fitted on my Octy Vrs and Superb. I have just had these professionally refurbished so they are in excellent condition with no curbing scratches or corrosion. Tyres are Vredstein Wintrc Xtreme of size 225/45/R17 with a load rating of 94V. Two tyres have 3mm of tread left and two have 4mm of tread. Will easily last another couple of winters. Have used these wheels on both my previous two cars but now no longer have a VAG group car so I have no use for them and are just taking up space in my garage.. For collection only or may deliver local if required. Pictures of the tyres can be emailed if requested rather than making the thread to picture heavy. These have not be fitted to a car or used since being refurbished. They are immaculate.

Price £375 or sensible offer

24268459303_c5a79cccd3_z.jpgAudi 24599879480_cb206e9f33_k.jpgAudi wheels by richard jordan, on Flickr by richard jordan, on Flickr

24268459303_c5a79cccd3_z.jpgAudi wheels by richard jordan, on Flickr

24267186374_fba96a3e4b_k.jpgAudi wheels by richard jordan, on Flickr

24777451182_9950c90730_z.jpgAudi wheels by richard jordan, on Flickr

24777487762_bf70db0afa_k.jpgAudi wheels by richard jordan, on Flickr

Edited by RichieJ

I could package them up if required. I have a roll of bubble wrap in the gargae I could use. I'd just need to find something to put under the bubble wrap. If you were to arrange a courier that would be no problem. I know it shows it in the pictures but i want to point out, only 2 wheels have the centre caps. Thought whoever buys them may want to change them for Skoda ones anyway.

Richie