Passenger door trim rattling

Got an annoying rattle on my front passenger door. It coming from the trim directly behind the door handle on the flat bit where you can rest your arm.

Anyone know how to get this off easily or is it a full door card removal?

If you're in warranty make a video of it and get onto your dealer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dealers are 1 hour away, plus time there, so thought it might be an easy job to do at home once you know how to do it. Bit like taking off the inside tailgate panel on my wife's Scout, once shown the "amount" of force required it's easy, but wouldn't have used that much unless shown!

Dealer it will be though if no info as it is under warranty!

Dealers are 1 hour away, plus time there, so thought it might be an easy job to do at home once you know how to do it. Bit like taking off the inside tailgate panel on my wife's Scout, once shown the "amount" of force required it's easy, but wouldn't have used that much unless shown!

Dealer it will be though if no info as it is under warranty!

Ha yeah fair points when dealers is that far away but sorry can't help you with panel, I've been to the dealers with my rattles as they're only 15 mins away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...

I had a rattle which i was 99.9% sure came from inside the window switches, turns out it was the seat height adjuster.