Glow plug light blinking

Hi all, i have a bad problem with my octavia III, only had it for 6 days now :dull:  and i went to the skoda dealer in iceland and asked them to read the error code, and they said it was the pressure sensor for the turbo.

they fixed it and i went to get it this morning, all good, went to work but after work the light was back!

its the orange spring(glow plug light) that flashes when i start the car, only when it has not been moved over night, and the car goes into limp mode, but if i turn it off and on again then the light goes away and it works perfectly.

we dont have a skoda forum here, and i dont know anyone who owns octavia 3 so i ask you guys before i go and return it to skoda, is this a known problem and do you possibly know what is wrong with my car? 

It is 2013 octavia combi 2.0 tdi, fwd 

im really sorry if there are other topics, i found some but not the answear, hope you dont delete the thread :sweat:

thank you for reading!

The flashing glow plug light is an indication of a fault in the engine management system and will put the car in limp mode. 

The fault could be caused by lots of different things and the only way to know the true cause is to have the car scanned for error codes. 

• 7 years later...