Central front jacking point

Molex

Morning

Is there a strong enough point under the engine to raise the front of the car with a trolley jack?  I know the official jacking pionts but i need to get the front up and don't have axle stands.  The front of the subframe has been mentioned in the jacking points sticky but a more visual guide would be good.

M

Working on a car not support by axle stands is not a good idea anyway, it doesn’t take a lot for it to slip off the jack... especially if the jack is used to jack up both side at the same time as you intend to do.

Failing that a pair of decent ramps may be as good providing you do not need to remove the wheels.

Just jacked her up and there does not seem to be enough reinforcement on the rails back from the official jacking point to allow space to get the axle stand in (just bought a pair on eBay). Where exactly do I jack on the subframe? I have a trolley jack and do use a block just don't want damage. Is there a pic for reference? Does the under tray have to come off?

M