dog guard

troggles

What year and body type is your car? I got an aftermarket one for the mk 2 estate as skoda needed things screwing in. The aftermarket just fits behind the seat latches quite securely. Easy to remove too. Travall i think, was £80ish at the time.

I took a punt on your car being a 2007-2014 model, my monte was a 2013 and I bought from the roofbox co I bought the BICE one (2nd on the list) and it was excellent, no rattles and easy to take in and out. Well made too. Fits a wide range of cars too. There is also a mesh type version if you have one of those bendy Houdini dogs that can crawl anywhere.

http://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rbvehsel3.php?emulate=whycar&query=7489&vptype=&producttype=Dog+Guards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

can you still use parcel shelf or not, imagine not, after something sturdy and not going to rattle loose

Yes you can because the guard doesn't go to the floor. That's the reason I chose it, more space in the boot for the dog and when the dog wasn't in the car I could use the parcel shelf.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk