100000 and still going strong

Big Rich

Well the yeti has just clocked 100000miles today. Still as tight as s drum apart from a crashing sound from the rear drivers side that appeared yesterday after the deliver replaced the perished bump stops. Ringing the dealer tomorrow to get it back in sharpish.

Here's to the next 100000 miles of happy motoring.

• Like 2

Thanks for that - a useful and reassuring post.  We've only had one or two others reporting on 100K+, I think.  Just had a look at your Fuelly records and notice that last year's profile (on the 'all records' graph) shows a distinct 'hump' - impressive; a different travel pattern, perhaps? 

since January 2015 I've been doing approx. 800 miles a week, all motorway driving. Lots of road works have resulted in lots of 50mph running which really helps the fuel economy and in the summer fuel economy improves with the higher temperatures She's still a tight as she was when I took delivery of her.

Over the last 4 years there has only been 2 major issues

Electric seats through a wobbly and needed the memory clearing

All 4 doors and the rear quarters have been re-sprayed due to zinc corrosion in the paint (known warranty issue)

She's been the best car I've had and the local dealer (Furrows Oswestry) have been exceptional.

She's been such a good car that we are buying her from the lease company this month to use as my wife's car.

Would I have another Yeti. Let me think....Yes Yes Yes. Unfortunately we need a bigger car so it ruled out a 2nd Yeti, but in 4 years time the bigger Skoda SUV will be at the top of the list and hopefully the Yeti will still be going strong.

My brother also bought his first Yeti from the lease company for his wife.

He'd had it for 4 years and did over 140,000 miles in it.

The only major work he had on it was a new clutch and DMF.

He replaced it with a new Yeti 150tdi L&K.

They are now a very happy 2 Yeti family.