VRS seats

Being in the country my seats take a battering.

A local company do car interiors and i asked them a price to change the white part on the vrs seats.

They want £180 which i thought was good.

What im not sure about is,what do i have in replace of them thats hard wearing.the leather will be really hard to match?

What would you recover them with?

Thanks

Not sure about Alcantra, The Mk3 Scout has Alcantra and a couple of road tests have said they think its a strange choice for an outdoorsy kind of car.

My poor old VRS has the oem leather which has survived its various roles as a removal van, mobile dog kennel, garden refuse truck etc quite well.

Alcantara, as it is totally synthetic, is actually really easy to clean. I have the dark version of VRS interior and keeping that in check is a breeze. Having said that, most of the "heavy duty" interiors we do are made from real car industry leather, do not let people use either furniture or faux leather in your car (on the parts you sit on at least, seat back are fine). It will not hold that long. Alcantara is afraid of any type of oil and crease, so if you carry that into the car, you are better off with leather.