Laptop clearout

Chris

Pictures to follow.

Firstly I have a HP Pavilion 15-N038sa. It's about a year old but hasn't seen much action. I've updated it to windows 10 but it came with windows 8 preloaded.

In as new condition apart from a couple of slight marks on one of the corners...nothing significant and not noticeable. Well specced laptop with radeon dual graphics and an AMD processor. Easiest thing to do is Google the model.

Looking for £300 or nearest offer. Collection preferred but can post at buyers cost.

Second is an Acer One ZG5. I don't know much about this one to be honest. It has an Intel Atom processor. It's running Ubuntu but has a windows xp licence key stuck on the bottom so if you have media I guess it could be put back on. From memory the hard drive was replaced with an SSD..but I really have no idea. I can't hear a hard drive but the Ubuntu partition seems to only be 7gb and I haven't got time to work it all out. It could be a very small ssd..it was fitted some time ago.

Battery seems to be decent. With around 2-2.5 hours between charges. Looking for £50 or nearest offer.

Any questions please feel free. Photos will be up ASAP.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chris locked this topic