Philips D1S x2 as new £55 posted!

Taxi_G

Guys, I bought these from Super Skoda last week, fitted them yesterday and they aren't the colour I was after. The bulbs that came out my car where OSRAM Xenarc and I've just placed an order for another pair of these.

These Philips will be out the car as soon as new bulbs are delivered so will have very minimum usage, I'm working today and Away for the weekend so id imagine they will have less than 10hours useage on them.

I paid £100 for the pair, I'd be happy with £70 the pair posted.

The colour is white and the output is in my opinion better than the Xenarc's but Xenarc's are probably 5500-6000k, these Philips are 5000k I think. I just prefer the colour of Xenarc's, the kinda whitey/blue effect.

As above £70 posted

Edited by Taxi_G

These are out the car, I honestly don't even think they had an hours useage, these are brand new virtually, I'd take £55 posted for these, Your basically buying one, getting one free which is an absolute steal.

G

• 2 weeks later...

Which ones are these?

They where bought for my 2012 Mk2 pre facelift Superb, but they will fit several other cars that take the D1S bulb. Incase your not aware a D1S is a Xenon bulb

This type

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/D1S-Philips-Vision-Standard-Replacement-35W-4300K-Xenon-HID-Bulb.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjwz-i3BRDtn53Z5Z7t4PUBEiQA23q2AO7T2CsA109kJA_3b-XlFYSagq-TTgSHaEAsjttwGjcaAr3m8P8HAQ

G

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...