Air vent change to chrome version

I would advise against this.  My Rapid Elegance is fitted with them and both the window vents produce a large shiny tick reflection in the door glass just where you look into the door mirrors.  If you have standard or corrected long sighted vision this may not be a problem, but if like me you have corrected short sight your eye more easily focuses on the tick rather than the mirrors image of the road behind.  This is one of only two faults I have found in what is otherwise, in my opinion, an exceptional car.

Go for it - you can never have too much chrome on a Rapid.

Will be glad when it warms up a bit more So I can fit the chrome grill inserts to the front of mine.

Thanks but as I can see these part numbers contains the whole inner sides as well not only the outer small plastic design parts. Am I right?

Yes you are right, they come as a set and are rather expensive. I think it is quite obvious why.

chrisgreen - where have you bought yours?

Exterior front grill chrome inserts can be bought from SuperSkoda.

My part numbers:

5JA820951B RYP

5JA819701D RYP

5JA819702D RYP

Yes you are right, they come as a set and are rather expensive. I think it is quite obvious why.

Hi,

What is the price range? 50, 100, 150 or more?

Did you install them yourself? And how is it to install? Just pull?

grtzz

Hi,

What is the price range? 50, 100, 150 or more?

Did you install them yourself? And how is it to install? Just pull?

grtzz

Hi!

If I remember correctly the prices are €30 for each of the side ones and €120 for the central one.

I have the Elegance version (highest trim here) so I already have them. I haven't removed them, but it should be fairly easy.