New Fabia

Evening,

Just thought I would share! Finally picked up my brand new Fabia SE-L 1.2Tsi 90. Over the moon with it, really think it looks great in Red [emoji41][emoji41]

C1A9A5CC-5703-4C71-B15E-3544D12C6BF8_zps

AFC4C5D8-415F-4864-9B3E-888690DBF427_zps

42CEF209-6956-4E1C-BED3-68058797502F_zps

4DF0B23B-20F9-4348-893B-F7ECE57A036F_zps

Also loving the Tech, and the Apple CarPlay!!

315E0D6F-F822-40FA-9887-61F784F29D34_zps

Have a great Easter everyone!!

Cheers,

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Looks fantastic! Congrats! How are you finding the 90ps EA211 1.2TSI?

Thanks, I think so far after 20 miles it's seems really good. Coming from a Citigo with 59hp even 90hp is going to seem quick. But it is very quite and smooth, glad I didn't go for the 110 as I don't think i would really be able to notice the difference that much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I picked my 1.2 sel 90 Fabia up at the end of January, exchanging it from a 1.0 ecoboost fiesta.Am very pleased with it.Before I took delivery I wondered if I should have gone for the 110 sel but as I average about 60 miles a week I think I made the right choice.Drives beautifully.My one concern was that I do like UK breaks and will probably do 1500 miles in around 10 days on my Scottish holiday.But as I last made the trip in a 55 bhp ford fiesta 1.2 lx with 4 people on board and full to the brim with luggage and that coped perfectly well I,ve realised theres nothing to worry about.

Went for the colour concept racing green with black roof.99% of people who comment on it think its a lovely car.

I don't think the difference between 1.2 90 and 110 is big. Probably it depends a bit on on driving style. Notice that the 110 has 175 nm vs 160nm over a 500 extra rpm - range (1400-4000). Yes if using the full rpm range to accelerate fast often (eg drive with dsg on sport) the extra power turns 'nice' to 'nicer'. If you drive more 'normal' and change gear before 3500-4000 rpm I don't see the extra 15 nm as much of a difference really. I currently drive hilly Sweden (on vacation) in the 90 hp fabia and thoroughly enjoy the torgue of the little engine going uphill. I would never go for the 60 and 75 editions with vastly less torgue (95 nm). As for the 110 hp edition, I think the 6th gear does for a more convincing argument (if driving lots of highways).

I picked my 1.2 sel 90 Fabia up at the end of January, exchanging it from a 1.0 ecoboost fiesta.Am very pleased with it.Before I took delivery I wondered if I should have gone for the 110 sel but as I average about 60 miles a week I think I made the right choice.Drives beautifully.My one concern was that I do like UK breaks and will probably do 1500 miles in around 10 days on my Scottish holiday.But as I last made the trip in a 55 bhp ford fiesta 1.2 lx with 4 people on board and full to the brim with luggage and that coped perfectly well I,ve realised theres nothing to worry about.

Went for the colour concept racing green with black roof.99% of people who comment on it think its a lovely car.

How does the Fabia compare to your Fiesta Ecoboost? I'm talking about the driving experience here, the way it rides and handles. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Are the steering wheel buttons lit green or white? There seem to be photos that show both of the colours!

The Steering wheel buttons and dash pod are all lit white

The Climate, radio buttons etc... are lit green. 

I think the last picture I post in the original post show this :)