Xtreme alloys

Can anyone confirm if the Xtreme alloys OLNY come as 19"?

I ask as we're buying one (pre-reg) that clearly has the Xtreme alloys but is listed as 18" alloys. I don't want to ask in case they decide to add a few quid.

TIA,

soon-to-be vRS estate, meteor grey owner 

It will be a typo on their part. Soda dealers are notorious for not knowing their product.

If the vehicle is listed as having Xtreme alloys and they only come in 19s then that's what you get at the price they have advertised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It will be a typo on their part. Soda dealers are notorious for not knowing their product.

If the vehicle is listed as having Xtreme alloys and they only come in 19s then that's what you get at the price they have advertised.

I like how it adds the colour multi-dot to the party (already knew about sunset glass) because it now has the black+ and not just the black pack.

• Like 1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

was that ironic jonro? ;-)
  • Like 2