Heater fan issue

Hi

When i put heating fan speed on position 3 for example, i have very little blow but when the car cornering to the left the fan blows faster or normal asit should on position 3, car goes straight fan blows low.

When it is on pisition 5 or 6 then nothing happening just blows as it should on full power. Any idea?

Thank you for any advice

Mine does similar...on full wack,it seems ok but when i reverse off drive turning the wheels it BOOST'S up like 3 notches.And it will only do it while i turn the wheel's.No other time.

Does your fan actually blow faster or is it just the movement of the air within the vehicle when cornering that you notice ?   I have noticed this in several cars in the past that when cornering I feel the temperature change of the warm (or cold) air on my face when cornering but there is no increase in fan speed.

Mine does it when stationary whilst making a maneuver.Never does it at speed.

When i demist the windows,and reverse off drive,full lock it boosts so to speak...return to straight it goes back to normal.

Edited by vrsRo55

Does your fan actually blow faster or is it just the movement of the air within the vehicle when cornering that you notice ? I have noticed this in several cars in the past that when cornering I feel the temperature change of the warm (or cold) air on my face when cornering but there is no increase in fan speed.

Blow faster for sure

As far as I know the fan goes into recirculation mode when reversing which does seem to alter the fan speed but as for increasing when turning while stationary or when travelling forwards I can't say I have noticed this myself. Will check later today and see if I notice any change.

BTW do you have climate control or standard a/c?

I have dual climate. That make's sense about going into recirc.It may just be going back to normal when i pull off...which make's alot of sense to me.Never does it on a run.And once im on the run i don't do any stopping so car's warmed up.heater goes to 18 and stay's on low.ECON mode windscreen position.

I thought it might be related to the poster's but obviously not.

I know there's a sequence to press with button's,that show's diagnostic's.

Don't ask me how.its on here somewhere.do a google search....All the best

Duel Zone Climattronic Synchronization 

After a passenger has played around with their temperature settings, press the AUTO button for 3 seconds to re-sychronise

Climate control recirc

When the car is put into reverse gear, the climnate control goes into recirculation mode to prevent fumes from getting into the cabin.

All of where this came from here...http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/51397-new-octavia-tips-and-tricks/

Edited by vrsRo55

As far as I know the fan goes into recirculation mode when reversing which does seem to alter the fan speed but as for increasing when turning while stationary or when travelling forwards I can't say I have noticed this myself. Will check later today and see if I notice any change.

BTW do you have climate control or standard a/c?

I have climate control. Also my fan start to stop from time to time. For the last a few days I looking for solution and found it. I just move to the passanger seat and kick the fan motor area hard, it start to work again but this is not solve the fan speed issue. Can I buy aftermarket motor or better to spend money for OEM parts to avoid problem again????? Cheers